permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article:Howshould the world respond to climate change?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: New Cumberland BC Cumberlander Article:Howshould the world respond to climate change?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:15:28 -0500

fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:
Being from the prairie, I am aware of the value of fire
certain seeds that won't come to fruition without fire
a chance for new secession.
Interesting discussion recently on bio char...

But, in this context, I was merely quoting from Toby's epistle.

On the other hand, a change of subject is welcome!

sanet-mg archives -- pardon my ignorance. The reference eludes me.

In Sanet, there was at one time in depth discussion of the American Prairie, and how the Native Americans made use of and maintained it.
There is a prairie grass restoration project underway as well.