permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Trends in America

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Trends in America
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:55:59 -0500

Hi Steve,
Been reading two books which include some of these issues you mention
, one is the Rebirth of Liverpool, the other is New Urban Renewal
Nabor-neighbor
Thanks for the comments.
I agree "I still contend that private property, mine, mine, mine, is an
ineffective and destructive situation that promotes greed, fear and
social division."
Just call me 'Leaning toward community, but trying not to fall flat on
the floor'
Trudie