permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Insights into the SSE debate by knowledgeable insiders.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Insights into the SSE debate by knowledgeable insiders.
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:29:15 -0500

You certainly do have a stake in the future of SSE. We all do. I will stand with Kent and help him regain control of SSE any way I can. My farmers market friends have been the victim of a smut campaign against us by a coalition of criminal thieves who sought to take over our market; when that failed they tried to get control of the county market house where the farmers market has its events several times a week. I know about this stuff, lies, smut, misinformation, divisiveness,
all with the goal of stealing something from someone. You think you can trust
Rob Johnson and Cary Fowler and their
friends on the boards?

And all this happening with a possibly severe economic depression coming on plus severe drought in many parts of the country affecting anyone invlved working the land in any way, inlcuding subsistence farming and gardening. Something's fishy about all these power grabs going on all over the place and most people not giving a flying baboon's ass about the welfare of the people in Tibet, China, Burma, Iraq, Palestine, symptomatic of an apathetic society, dumbed down, lazy
and self-indulgent.