permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Recommended permaculture design course?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Krystle Chung" <learning@selfmadefarmer.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Recommended permaculture design course?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:23:45 -0700

Hi again,

I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback I've gotten, both on and off the
list. I've got a lot of research to do...Can't I just take 'em all? ;-)

The main insight I've drawn from the advice given is that permaculture
design courses come in many different flavors--activism, spirituality,
pragmatism, community, etc. and that it's a good idea to make sure that the
course's emphases line up with my own.

Take care everyone,

Krystle
http://www.SelfmadeFarmer.com