permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cecile Mills <seaseal@got.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 22:13:28 -0800

Dear Roxanne.

I had a bag of books and a computer there. You can have the computer but I would like the books back. They were on ecology, landscaping, and permaculture.

Cecile

• The U.S. has no guaranteed medical leave for childbirth; we're trailing 168 countries in the company of only Lesotho, Liberia, Papua New Guinea and Swaziland.