permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:02:18 -0800

At 11:55 AM +1100 12/18/07, Robyn Francis wrote:

The Taliban has been urging farmers to grow opium poppies as part of the
holy war against the west - to destroy their youth with heroin - but the
more likely truth is for raising revenue for armaments.

Sounds like stacked functions to me. I don't agree with either purpose, and it's out of alignment with most other Pc principles...but it nicely stacks functions.

Just a random neuron firing,

Loren
--
Loren Davidson listmail@lorendavidson.com