permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Maley <semaley@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alternatives to Poppies
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:26:40 -0800 (PST)

For what it's worth, Geoff Lawton has some contacts in Afghanistan as well.
He mentioned PDCs there, as well as interest in starting an Institute. There
is limited information on his Permaculture Across Borders site.

permacultureacrossborders.org
http://permaculture.org.au
geoff@ the second one, or request help in his forums.

-Sean.
Robyn Francis <erda@nor.com.au> wrote: I definitely think Scott's suggestion
of having some PDC's in Afghanistan is definitely worth pursuing.
Michele and Jude Fanton (Seed Savers Network) and Rosemary Morrow have been
to Afghanistan, someone wanted to get me over to teach a course in Herat a
few years ago but couldn't get funding.

Robyn