permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:00:52 -0500

Roxann, Have you seen any Joe Pye weed here in the Ozarks? I haven't. There was plenty up in southern Ohio and probably in Keith's region, too. (Indiana) If I remember, it grew in low wetter areas, and it's not that wet anywhere around here except during a rain! Let me know if you find any. Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Johnson" <keithdj@mindspring.com>