permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 2030

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Loren Davidson <listmail@lorendavidson.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 2030
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:42:13 -0700

At 5:21 PM -0500 6/23/07, Tommy Tolson wrote:
Loren Davidson wrote:
I've been arguing for two decades or more with Deep Ecology's
misanthropy and I hope you aren't going there.

Nope...I'd say I'm actually somewhat humanity-neutral, when it comes right down to it. I'd like to think that we can somehow pull it together before it all goes boom...but if it all goes boom, I want to be doing the things that I think are important when it hits me. Frankly, I'm not encouraged by what I see, regarding Homo Sap's chances. But ultimately, I have faith in Mother Earth to take care of Herself, with or without our cooperation. It's what She does.

Loren
--
Loren Davidson listmail@lorendavidson.com
Music with tropical attitude - http://www.lorendavidson.com