permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 2030

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 2030
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 06:44:35 -0400

Tommy Tolson wrote:

Critical mass (Bucky Fuller?) was reached in the above step. Everyone knows what to do and has what it takes to do it.

There you go, no matter where, there you are.
I have a video on Bucky Fuller. Here's a small page I did on him and Edwards
Deming:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/bf-ed.html

Encourage people to think for themselves, live defensively (like driving
defensively)
and avoid distractions, become self-sufficient and independent and to respect
what others do
as they contribute to the poll of knowledge and commonly-accessed resources.
Thumb your collective
nose at the monopolozizers and the greedy, manipulative control freaks. Like
the attempted takeover
of our farmers market, we won, they lost, we voted the bums out; if they had
won they would have
locked us all out of the market we built, nurtured, made succesful and helped
pay for.

And while I'm at it, Viva Cuba. Don't care anything for communism or
communists or for Castro
particularly but I tip my hat to the Cubans who will keep their country for themselves and continue their work with natural farming to feed their people and permaculture to keep their land and peoples free and vibrant.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm