permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:40:10 +0100

Allow political discussion on the forum and divisiveness is inevitable. Lawrence, I still sagely nod at your disallowing of my post about the UK McLibel Trial all those years back. It wasn't irrelevant to the permaculture debate but didn't belong on this list. There are plenty of other forums for Political (big 'P') discussion, lets keep the internatrional permaculture forum focussed on positive solutions and ways forward to abundant living in post energy descent futures and what we can do thats positive and practical now...

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
Kenneth Benway wrote:
LL,
Well I've got to be honest with you Lawrence; I'm going to need a little
time to respond to most of these comments. I find it sad that you took offense.

OT = Off Topic