permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:46:45 -0400

Kenneth Benway wrote:
LL,
Well I've got to be honest with you Lawrence; I'm going to need a little
time to respond to most of these comments. I find it sad that you took offense.

OT = Off Topic

And this:

> Hell, the little punk
> should have hit the 12 year Water Oak. That would have stopped him dead.
> Might even have killed him but I doubt it. I'm mad but I didn't want him
> to die. Maybe I'd take his girlfriend. Too bad I didn't have a brick wall
> around my perimeter. Put him with inmates out on the highway shoulder.

Can't believe you'd post this drivel. I thiught we were done with stuff when
Martin and Tradingpost
exited the forum. And these are the people ssupporting Ron Paul? Doesn't say
much for him as a candidate.

I have a host of other projects as well, many of which involves my
participation on this list. One of the projects I use this list for
relates directly to the bioregional design project for Florida, as I'm
sure you can recognize from the names of some of the topics that I've
initiated.

I'd suggest you stick to these topics.

The nut job Ken

Take the 12 step rightwingnut kneejerk program and keep yourself subscribed
to this forum.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm