permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 13:21:31 -0400

LL,
Well I've got to be honest with you Lawrence; I'm going to need a little
time to respond to most of these comments.
My number one priority is to create a Permaculture design for the
Florida Bioregion as I thought I had made clear when I created that
topic. Once in a while I like to blow off a little humorous steam. I
find it sad that you took offense.

I have a host of other projects as well, many of which involves my
participation on this list. One of the projects I use this list for
relates directly to the bioregional design project for Florida, as I'm
sure you can recognize from the names of some of the topics that I've
initiated.

I will respond to one aspect of your comments now, however.

YES! Please pass the hat! Send contributions to:

Arcadian Design
4315 10 St North
St Petersburg, Fl 33703
Attn: Ken's Therapy Fund

Please make contributions of a minimum of $100 cash, in Euros or,
preferably gold or silver(fine, not sterling right?). Ken really needs
your help.

Regards,
The nut job Ken