permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BodyPolictic-Political Humor-Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency!
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:26:29 -0400

Kenneth Benway wrote:

I just couldn't let this one get by without sharing it with the group. I
think that we can always us a good laugh, I know I can.
Ken

Congress Votes to Outsource Presidency

This crosses the line, it has absolutely nothing to do with permaculture.
Do we need to pass the hat and pay for therapy for you Ken?

Read my keystrokes, no more political posts. These ladies say it too:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/images/bush3.jpg

We've been losing a subscriber every few days, unusual for this forum.
Back to PC. Be Permaculturally Correct.