permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 00:10:14 -0500

Tracie Boellner wrote:

Too many points to respond to that really aren't relevant to this list, so I won't bore anyone with it. My apologies for posting my original response to the list. It was a kneejerk reaction, and I should have kept it to myself.

Don't apologize. You made a valid point that religion or spiritualism or some
longing for the unknown and mysterious
as a guiding force in one's life is important to many people who teach,
practice, research and document permaculture.

Still searching for the facts,

That is what this list is for.

LL
--