permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Tracie Boellner" <boellner10@frontiernet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:58:06 -0500

I would also point out that permaculture is science and results based and belief systems and politics are specifically omitted from the sphere of permaculture.

This is simply not true. Coming at this myself from a very strong fundamental Christian viewpoint, I find an abundance of other belief systems embedded in permaculture, to the point of nauseation.

I do, however, agree that the original post wasn't very relevant to the purpose of this list.

Tracie Boellner
Michigan