permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Richard Archer <permaculture@juggernaut.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Message from the current President
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:26:42 +1100

At 11:34 AM -0800 24/1/07, Kai Vido wrote:

>All this may be off the topic of Permaculture, but it should still be
>of concern to all those who strive to build a better future, with
>Permaculture as but one of bridges that will carry us over the coming
>troubled global waters.

No, these posts are off-topic and therefore should not be posted
to this list.

If I wanted to be kept abreast of the latest conspiracy theories
and American politics, I'd subscribe to lists for which conspiracy
theories and American politics were the charter topics.

But I want to keep up with permaculture news, so I'm subscribed
to this permaculture list.

I would also point out that permaculture is science and results
based and belief systems and politics are specifically omitted
from the sphere of permaculture. Permaculture is focused on
"getting the job done".

Perhaps Larry (or some other person who feels strongly enough
that these messages should be disseminated) could create an
"enviro-politics" list for you all to discuss these topics?

...Richard.