permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Our next president ...]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Our next president ...]
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:02:31 -0500

Hi,

I'm concerned about the future of our country, and our next president
will face huge challenges at home and abroad.

What do you think will be the biggest challenge? Join the conversation
and finish this sentence:

"Our Next President Must be Able to ..."

Respect the constitution;

Create a legitimate and respectable role for the USA in the
international comunity;

Insure that the purpose and function of government is for protecting the
greater public good; and

Unite America's diverse social groups and restore their faith in
government and the rule of law.

He (or she) must also be able to win the election and to accomplish
that, withstand the attacks that

will surely come during the campaign.

http://www.richardsonforpresident.com/next
<http://www.richardsonforpresident.com/page/ic/btz3o03mpy7r3y/SgtTTRc%3D>