permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture spirituality

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: roxy6c <roxy6c@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture spirituality
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:09:47 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I found Ishmael to be very useful in helping me
understand the cause and effect of various practices.
It meshes well with permaculture, or rather, I think
permaculture is one of the myriad ways that might
work. Where are you located, by the way? The Green
Phoenix Permaculture organization in NYC also
references Quinn as one of the guides toward
establishing a sustainable worldview, on the idea that
if your worldview isn't sustainable, your practices
won't be either.