permaculture - Re: [permaculture] deer fencing - What Constitutes GoodPermaculture Practice?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Liz Soutendijk" <liz@soutendijk.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] deer fencing - What Constitutes GoodPermaculture Practice?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:28:29 -0500

Hi, I live in East Tx (Quitman Tx) and recently gave a presentation to
a garden club at Holly Lake in Hawkins, TX on Adding Natives to your
Landscape - (focusing on plants and techniques of Camouflage Gardening
for a deer resistant garden). I can send you my handouts - many of
these plants are native to the south and possibly the north east
forest. And the techniques can be used along with fencing if you
like.

Elizabeth (Liz) Soutendijk