permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Day,May 6, 9am ? 6pm, all welcome

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hoog <livingpotentials@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Day,May 6, 9am ? 6pm, all welcome
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

welcome---i an a member of the steering committee of the alliance for
sustainable communities-LV {lehigh valley pa. allentown-bethlehem etc.} we
have a permaculture working group that sponsers study sessions,
workshops,lectures. we sometimes work with the sierra club-berks and the
middle atlantic renewable energy assoc. the group has been only in existence
for 18 months so we are just getting started networking and sharing
information. we try to draw on local people with skills that are important.
i'm sending along one sample of a workshop coming up soon. if you want more
try www.sustainLV.org under working groups then permaculture. if there is
anyone in the area who wants to be on our local list sendme a note.--steve

Note: forwarded message attached.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1&cent;/min.

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture Day,May 6, 9am ? 6pm, all welcome, Steve Hoog, 04/17/2006