permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Jean Pain and "forest thicket compost"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Jean Pain and "forest thicket compost"
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:18:33 +0000

Hi John,

I'm also in NW AR, near Kingston. I have not heard of such composting, but
have been wondering if I should move the leaf litter out to use in my gardens
or try to find ways to use it in place. And I have also been thinking of ways
to heat water for radiant heating in the house we are about to build. I
think I'll look up that book you mentioned.

Roxann, Kingston, AR