permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 36, Issue 15

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jill <newsforjill@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 36, Issue 15
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:35:36 -0500

You can get all the info on the books "Edible Forest Gardens" from the website, http://www.edibleforestgardens.com/ I'm most of the way through volume 1 and am blown away not only by the depth of information on every page, but also how completely, astonishingly marvelous nature is. These books revel wonders I never imagined.

Jill