permaculture - Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater . . . file link

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Walt Dennig <edennig@pacbell.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater . . . file link
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:04:11 -0800

Sorry . . . forgot to include the link . . .

http://www.nesc.wvu.edu/nsfc/pdf/eti/mounds_tech.pdf

At 09:17 AM 12/8/2005, you wrote:
Here's a link to a useful .pdf file on mound systems (my local
Environmental Planning office refers to them as "Wisconsin Mound Systems"
because they were developed there.) They are no longer approved here
because there are apparently better and less costly alternatives. I didn't
explore the alternatives.