permaculture - Re: [permaculture] hydraulic rams/Glockemann Pump?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] hydraulic rams/Glockemann Pump?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:56:33 +0700

G'day,

You could consider a Glockemann Pump: they work on a similar principle to a
ram pump and at low flows with very high lift potential. They are very
compact and quiet too. A full description, specifications etc. can be found
@ the Rainbow Power Company (Nimbin, New South Wales, Australia) website:
www.rpc.com.au <http://www.rpc.com.au/> or more specifically:

www.rpc.com.au/products/pumps/glockemann/glockemann.html

The prices for the units are as follows:

PMP-160 9.50kg 12 mths warranty AUD$1,243.00 Water Dragon Ram Pump-
Glockemann

PMP-320 68.00kg 12 mths warranty AUD$1,980.00 Oasis Ram Pump- Glockemann

Hope that helps.

Ciao,

Darren Doherty