permaculture - Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Walt Dennig <edennig@pacbell.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 09:17:12 -0800

Here's a link to a useful .pdf file on mound systems (my local Environmental Planning office refers to them as "Wisconsin Mound Systems" because they were developed there.) They are no longer approved here because there are apparently better and less costly alternatives. I didn't explore the alternatives.