permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Distance and low income courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.Santoyo Designs" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Distance and low income courses
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:37:27 -0800

Thanks Ed,

I am not familiar with Robert -nor was my reply to Robert... (!?)

I was responding to Toby's subject line... I was commenting about the recurring topic of course "costs" in general.

In any case -didn't you think that Robert may be able to use some of my ideas for payment proposals to get his folks into some courses?

Larry

Larry,

You may not be familiar with Robert (who brought up the issue of cost), but he does a lot of work with the poor in Oklahoma. He wasn't asking for himself, he was asking for the people he works with. I believe his request is in accordance with the Permaculture ethic "Care of People".

Ed