permaculture - Re: [permaculture] self-sufficiency

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sandra Beerman" <sbeerman@tymewyse.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] self-sufficiency
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:52:37 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Deborah" <dtv13@verizon.net>
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 6:55 PM

This has been very a interesting discussion.
I might have stayed on the side and not commented but a lot of you are under
30 and might have not seen "Soilent Green" a 1973 movie. I know it was only
a movie but it sure made an impression me. I hope your peaseful description
of life in cities will work out. But I'm not sure it will. Maybe
with no flu shots for a few years the population won't be such a problem?
Sandie