permaculture - RE: [permaculture] the hydrogen argument

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michele May" <mmay.lmft@cox.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] the hydrogen argument
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:12:29 -0400

Mike Elvin wrote:

”If I thought any hope at all was false hope I'd just sit back and take my strychnine pill right now. But I feel pretty good about the challenge. If everyone doing research just goes whe
re the evidence leads, I suggest there's no way we're not going to be doing everything much, much better in another thirty years. At least I'll put my own fifty bucks on that supposition.

Thanks for the input.”

Yeah, more people with & providing hope, and up for the challenges!