permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re:The American view of the world

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re:The American view of the world
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:21:55 +0100

hi kirby:

when i said ...how do WE get there... i referred to us as a species. and for
us i think the biggest hurdle ist energy/power addiction, as eloquently
stated by mish. in my eyes we are monkeys - stimultaneously too stupid and
too smart for our own good - and enlightenment isn't cheaply obtained....

> The other great hurdle I see is that most folks can't get along well
enough
> or agree on what they want enough to get themselves out of the system.

georg