permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Re:Agenda Shaping

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treemail@cruzio.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Santoyo & Associates" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Re:Agenda Shaping
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:49:42 -0700

sorry to be presumptuous, my apologies. I guess I was just trying to alert
that people are busy, duh. I'm embarassed, but over it. I'll think better
next time.

I met you Larry at Jude and Tom's teacher training course we had in Bonny
Doon, CA this past June.

Right on, boys, lasso in our collective resources of understanding. And
thank you to the wealth of knowledge on this group of conversationalists
into which I have recently subscribed (the email list)

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design

treemail@yahoo.com