permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Eradication

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kirby Fry" <peace@totalaccess.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Eradication
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:13:28 -0500

Mark,

>> Whats your point? <<

My point simply was simply that, were you to take a design course from
someone like Bill Mollison it's not the knowledge that changes your
worldview but the "event" of the course itself. That you and I are at odds
so often is probably because our worldviews are so different.

Kirby Fry

For the real scoop on environmental and social justice issues check out the
archives of Democracy Now!
http://www.webactive.com/webactive/pacifica/demnow/archive.html