permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Eradication

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Exotic Plant Eradication
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:51:54 -0500

At 07:04 AM 8/27/02 -0500, you wrote:
So I think we, the permaculture community, play an important roll in helping
people to realize the potential of these exotic / invasive plants. And
once again the old adage of working with nature rather than against it must
be our credo - no exceptions!

Kirby Fry

Gee, that's what I like, rigid authoritarian thinking. March in straight lines to the permaculture re-education camps children, no exceptions! Blech! Fetch my brush ax!

Mark,
Barbarian brush wacker and proud!

Mark P. Ludwig
Poultry Research Lab