permaculture - Re: creating online plant database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mitra <mitra_lists@earth.path.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: creating online plant database
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:33:31 +1100

If there are people willing to enter lots of data then its not too big a job to create a database like this, there are content management systems that automate much of the process of adding entries to a database, approving and editing them etc - I'm use the Action Apps system from the APC for some of the things I'm doing.

- Mitra