permaculture - Re: creating online plant database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: creating online plant database
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:23:25 +0100

Before anybody starts hacking, I think a proper data model should be made
for the database. There is definitely more than one table here. I don't have
the time to do this, but if some other people do and sugest something, I can
participate in the discussion. Does anybody have some experience in data
modelling and teh time to do it too. To get the data model right saves a lot
of trouble later.

Andreas