pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Agreement, consensus

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Agreement, consensus
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:28:43 +0000

Aloha,

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
I am tired of two people holding things up. I WILL
BLOCK any decision to start on arashi and do god knows what later.

Thanks for clearing that up.

After reading your last three posts, and reflecting on your overall participation and posts thus far, I am not currently clear as to whether or not I want work on a project with you.

I am pissed off right now and that is not a good place from which to make such a decision, so I'll wait a while.

I also want to see how the rest of the group responds to your latest posts. As Chad says, what really matters is how the group works together - or not.

goodnight,