pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[17][8.26.04]

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] synthesis[17][8.26.04]
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:43:46 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

Sorry if I’ve been incommunicado all day, but sounds like things are
buzzzzing

And seems like the ZOPE/Ibiblio decision is more undecided than when I wrote
last?! That’s mercury retrograde for you…
So:
-ZOPE/Ibiblio –
<....>
-SHARED WEB WORKSPACE –

wikitikimikilikiwiofjkslfjlsj?!

That about sizes it up all right. Good choice of words.

Now Steph, could you run stuff in this message by me again?

Actually, if you'll read all of all the messages over the past two days
you'll find nearly every one of your questions answered.

Hello?

Not to stoke the flames, but now I’m curious – were wikis originally named
after the Hawaiian word, or is it an acronym or something?

It might be Japanese.

That’s all for now folks. As I mentioned, I’m leaving tomorrow to go
camping, so you might not hear from me for a few days…I’ll try to send a
message tomorrow before I leave though.

Enjoy your trip!