nafex - Re: [nafex] the evils of grafting

  • From: Douglas Hinds <cedecor@gmx.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] the evils of grafting
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 12:06:29 -0600

On 11/15/2012 10:14 AM, Douglas Hinds wrote:
Disbelievers need not bother to comment
Does that mean that you have your mind firmly made up in advance of
the research you recommend, and are not interested in any arguments or
evidence to the contrary?

Does it further mean that you don't want others to have an open
discussion on the matter?
No it doesn't mean any of that.

It means that I noticed the difference in 1967, wrote the article in 1973 and after having taken the trouble to procure and consume fruit from seedling trees since then (with extremely rewarding results) and bothered to share my experience and explain the concept here as adequately as possible (for now) recently, I'll leave for others on nafex to investigate on their own, if the interest is there.

I hope that helps you understand my position better.

Douglas Hinds