nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX question - Very sorry to see NAFEX in present stae.

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] NAFEX question - Very sorry to see NAFEX in present stae.
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:34:14 -0500

On 12/17/2011 7:02 PM, jeff wrote:

My preference is for NAFEX to embrace this list and use it for reminders
and a membership drive. Think of it as free advertising.

Reaching 552 subscribers is a significant amount of free advertising, add that to promotion in the list homepage and message footer.

Sorry for so many offtopic messages from me but I am trying to iron out changes to list headers and configuration.

LL