nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 17

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 107, Issue 17
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:24:34 -0500

On 12/17/2011 10:19 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
On 12/17/2011 1:40 PM, Neil Lewis wrote:

One positive step that could immediately be taken is to make the online
forum open to all viewers and not password protected.

The entire message archives from the beginning to the present can now be
read, searched and downloaded month-by-month without anyone having to
log in to their subscriber account.

If this presents a problem for anyone please let me and/or the list know. I hope we can retain these changes and move forward. The Google site: search capability is more than worth it, as you will see.

Thanks and a very great holiday to everyone.

LL