nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX question

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX question
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:37:09 -0500

Except that this mailing list remains more useful than the official forum,
and the organization is giving up something of real value by dis-associating
itself from it.

I don't understand the politics that led to this situation, but I think the
result is very sad. I also wonder how much longer I will bother to support
NAFEX, since it seems to be moving away from supporting me.
--
Ginda

Typed with Swype. Who knows what I intended to say?