nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pear recommendations for a single home tree?

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pear recommendations for a single home tree?
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:10:43 -0600

Thanks, everyone, for the pear advice.

I finally settled on a seckel. My girlfriend much preferred to buy a tree locally instead of putting in the usual "sticks" that I get when I order just the right thing by mail. Fortunately, I found a local nurseryman in northern NM who had seckels, so it only took me a 5 hour round trip to get it.

The things we do for the ones (and plants) that we love.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
(800) 353-4898
In New Mexico, (505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days