nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Seckel pear flavor

  • From: Jay Cutts <orders@cuttsreviews.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Seckel pear flavor
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:48:36 -0600

Thanks for the input, Deb. I've never tasted seckel but am surprised at your report, since many places list it as the most flavorful (spicy, aromatic) of pears.

Can anyone else give any feedback? Comice vs Seckel?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's Test Prep Publications
800-353-4898 day or eve, 7 days
(In NM, 505-281-0684)