nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pears again

  • From: "Brungardt, Sam (MPCA)" <sam.brungardt@state.mn.us>
  • To: "fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com" <fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pears again
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:45:29 -0500

I like your recommendation. Harvest Queen's a deadringer, taste-wise, for
Bartlett but very blight resistant; Magness is very flavorful and very blight
resistant; and although I've not tasted Harrow Delight or Harrow Sweet,
they're supposed to be great tasting and very blight-resistant as well. --
Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn.