nafex - Re: [NAFEX] goumi and other minor fruits

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] goumi and other minor fruits
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:55:55 -0500

Hector: Any idea if they have any issue being hardy to -25 or so? &
can they handle being in an area with bad drainage. Autumn Olive
grows everywhere around here & there are people who spend their lives
yanking it out of fields and prairie installations.

I guess I should buy some Goumi from Hidden Springs!

~mIEKAL