nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Move trees or start all over again?

  • From: "Donna &/or Kieran" <holycow@cookeville.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Move trees or start all over again?
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:43:50 -0500

One question I have is whether a newly planted orchard will bring you more money for the property than you spent in the purchase of the trees. I have my suspicions that in our present economic climate, your place may sell better and for more if you leave the trees. And I also ask, if you buy trees for the new place, will you change your order based on what you have learned since the original order? Most of us wind up grafting over trees that we wish we'd never ordered. Donna