nafex - [NAFEX] Move trees or start all over again?

  • From: "Randall Burd" <burdrs@comcast.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Move trees or start all over again?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:42:30 -0400

I am moving from NJ to MD at the end of June. My backyard orchard includes
eight apple trees on M9 and B9. I got the trees from a catalog nursery in
both 2006 or 2007. None are so large that I cannot dig them up. My plan for
my new orchard will include around 15-20 trees eventually.

My question: dig 'em up and move then or leave them here in NJ to the fate
of an indifferent new homeowner?

Thanks.

Randy