nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers

  • From: "Mark & Helen Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:25:15 -0600

Rivka & Jolyn,

I've looked at the Solo website and it doesn't seem any of their sprayers (except the battery powered) have a hip/waist belt.  Am I missing it?  I'm interested in Solo for the simple reason they appear to sell a 5ft. spray wand as an accessory.

The trombone sprayer is a pretty neat idea and seems to work for my son's super soaker, but I move around a lot and it looks like it would take three arms to move the bucket and spray at the same time.

I share ownership of a 25 gallon sprayer, and have a smaller hand sprayer, but I'd like something a little more intermediate.

Thanks,
Mark