nafex - Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] backpack sprayers
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:01:54 +0000

For smaller jobs, 2 gallons or less, I prefer a hand-held. This is also
better for those jobs where you'll be spraying some and pausing to do
something else-- it's easier to set down than a back-pack type.

For back-pack sprayer, try to find one which has a hip- or even a
waist-strap. This gets some of the weight off your shoulders, and really
makes the job less tiring.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/