nafex - Re: [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org

  • From: "William C. Garthright" <billg@inebraska.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:27:56 -0600

Now what! And we want new members to wade through this maze?

I think there might be some confusion about this link. We use ibiblio.org right now, for this list, but there's no need to ever go to that website. The link was just posted to demonstrate what a large variety of groups are hosted there, nothing more. You can browse the site if you're interested, but that's all.

Other URLS were posted as suggested changes to this email list, but not this one. It was just an FYI, I believe.

Bill

--
Most institutions demand unqualified faith; but the institution of science makes skepticism a virtue. - Robert K. Merton